Thread: Dream Beads
View Single Post
Old 2015-09-23, 1:29pm
Everlasting Fire Studio

Quote:
BOC always is interested in having artists join in the beadmaking fun, especially as our programs evolve. Yes, we refer back to each artist's info each year. Right now, the Beads Of Courage Bead Challenge is an annual event, but we're always accepting donations for beads throughout the year too. Please let us know that you're interested in BOC by filling out our online form so we can keep you in mind:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. You can also sign up to be a virtual studio if you cant be present at a host studio!! Thanks so much Elektra!!
Thanks for the info. My partner made a Lego head pendant for a boy that came to the IL location this year.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I think he loved it!
If all goes as planned, we should both be at the host site next year. Fingers crossed!
I sent a ton of donations from us, and other artists in our shop too with my partner on Saturday. Made sure I contributed even if I missed the event!

Everlasting Fire Studio
5036 N. Lincoln Ave
Chicago, IL 60625