View Single Post
Old 2014-02-10, 5:26am
Glass-aholic

Yes. Totally worth it.

When you compare them to any others it's money well spent not only will it last longer than any other reamer by miles and miles, but it will cut your cleaning time by a lot. The beadreamer typically only needs or pass because it's spicifcaly made for the hole size. It's made to take off a thin layer of glass too based on the hole size, so you have the cleanest holes too. Trying to do it with any other reamer takes time, and would never be raft consistent. I only bought it for the bed size I make most. I don't do many bigger hole beads, but I have used the beadreamer to clean the larger holes by just circling the edge. Does it take all that long, and I don't have to change the bit. Buti think if I made more bhbs I would buy it for that size too.

If you are really on the fence just get the 3/32. (Or the one you use more often) and buy the other size next year. This really won't be something you purchase often. Not like the cheep ones. I could go through a cheep one every time I clean beads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hand dyed silk ribbons in many colors!
WASHERS & TOPPERS - layering components for interchangeable glass topper and to use in other jewelry/metalwork.:

Last edited by jaci; 2014-02-10 at 5:29am.