View Single Post
Old 2009-05-18, 10:05am

Wink

Quote:
I am thinking of going back at Christmas time. The week between Christmas and New Years. Any one interested??

Paula
Winter is the best air fare time! But be aware, the problem is it's frickin' cold and wet and can be windy cold/wet
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
... Even being from Chicago, that cold just got to me real bad. It's aqua alta time, so rubber hightop golashes (sp?) would be in order
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi Laurie, not yet. I'll keep you posted
Patience.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.