View Single Post
Old 2011-02-12, 5:58am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Quote:
Chrissy, I would also suggest that you inform your potential, international customers on your website that there are very long shipping delays to the US. I purchased the higher, priority shipping rate with insurance and I still have not received my product, 5 weeks later. If customers are placing orders with you, I think it is only fair to let them know of these shipping delays prior to them paying a lot of money for the product and priority shipping. This way they can make an informed decision based on all of the facts.

Thanks!
Sharon, i would suggest that you would not start a paypal dispute when you received actual tracking information on your order: Which to me is not fair

As I informed you by mail:

We did not know that the safety restrictions your (US ) government made in December would apply in 2011 as well.
If we would have known we would have informed everybody. Unfortunately we did not know this until we received the first information request in late January.
As mentioned before I was going to check information on the status of the parcel.

And this is what USPS track and trace is giving me:
-------

Label/Receipt Number: CC00 1826 747N L
Service(s): E Parcel Group

Your item was processed through and left our BETHPAGE, NY 11714 facility on February 02, 2011 at 9:53 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, February 02, 2011, 9:53 am, BETHPAGE, NY 11714
Inbound Out of Customs, January 30, 2011, 4:06 pm
Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, January 30, 2011, 4:05 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Foreign Acceptance, January 21, 2011, 9:44 am, NETHERLANDS
Foreign International Dispatch, January 21, 2011, 9:44 am, AMSTERDAM INTERNATIONAL MAIL CENT, NETHERLANDS
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

------------
According to the information above, your parcel has been in the US for the past 13 days. You could try and contact USPS and see if they have more information for you.
As the parcel is in the US on it’s way to you we will not be able to issue a refund.

Thank you for your understanding.

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
|
|

Last edited by chrissy; 2011-02-12 at 9:38am.