View Single Post
Old 2012-10-02, 9:50am
randomly active member

Always wet as others have mentioned it is not good for your lungs to breathe in dry bead release particles.

I use Fusion bead release.

I have an old salsa jar full of water that I do everything in:
- pop the mandrels with beads in for 5 minutes
- pull beads off mandrel, then clean the bead hole with the same mandrel
- wipe mandrel off with towel and set aside for next use
- run a pipe cleaner through the bead to catch any residual bead release and set aside to dry

I love Fusion. I have never had to use anything but my hands to get the beads off the mandrel, and I have never used anything but the mandrel and a little pipe cleaner brush to clean the beads with. Simple and effective.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.:.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.