Thread: FLASHBACK
View Single Post
Old 2008-06-28, 10:15pm
Dakine glass man

So after browsing this thread. My conclusion is that maybe the pressure was too low, as I had just switched over from a national 8mm. I do have flashback arrestors (thank God) and where the lines go through the wall they are in insulated metal tubes. The line got REALLY hot. Maybe hot enough to start a fire if in the right(or wrong) place. Also for anyone without flashback arrestors......GET THEM NOW....could save serious bodily harm or life.

Thanks for the feedback. This has been exactly what I hoped for.....a very information filled thread.

John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lampwork by John Lindquist