View Single Post
Old 2011-09-21, 2:53pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Quote:
I can't tell you the satisfaction I feel when I send off a batch of beads! Being a cancer survivor myself this is a cause that's very close to my heart.
I understand this. I used to work in Oncology (adults) so it has special meaning for me too. I made this big clear bead with transparent glass frit in rainbow colors. I held it up to the light and the colors reflected off the wall when the sun shone through it and I thought, "Somewhere a child is going to do this" and it made me so happy.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
There's nothing like doing something for someone else to make you feel amazing, nothing. I'm totally addicted.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.