Thread: 3 Giveaways
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-05, 7:33pm
Beads Beads Glass

I want to Thank Everyone for signing up and for your encouraging words you guys ROCK!!!! I am already planning the next set of giveaways and I cannot wait!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HI Lydia

I was happy to hear you are enjoying the Cane Cookbook I hope it printed alright for you!

I am a little confused as I have never made any silver lined beads? are you sure it was me? could you be signed up on another artists newsletter? are there two Me's?
I would love to see the bead you got!

I know I have memory issues some days, and most of July was stressful on me (Family drama) making me more flighty, but I never forget beads
I think...

Please let me know if I am loosing my mind lol

Actions, even desperately stupid ones, have consequences

working on new blog