Thread: Presses
View Single Post
Old 2005-06-13, 8:46pm
koregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorriDawn
If you were to buy a press which one would it be? Also, it there a big difference between the tab press and the lozenge/pastille press? If you have one is it worth having both or not?

well, I will always love the bead squeeze..something about wearing that shape...it is still my all time favorite for bracelet beads, easy to use...and, I like that one number one...I think its called the crunch on cattwalk now.

lozenge over tab...yeah...lozenge is sexier...it has rounded edges....tab is sharper edges, if you were to buy one, I like the thinnest one. for weight versatality, they can even be used for earrings....thicker would be to heavy...the approx 6mm thick is pretty primo in my opinion.

I do love a bunch of the others...those are my top two loves thou, they overtook the lentil for me...squeezed and lozenge.

I do like the puffy pillow and the faceted stop sign, heck I also like the emerald shape.

but if you dont have any yet....get a bead squeeze/crunch or lozenge...you cant go wrong.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.