View Single Post
Old 2008-07-20, 4:47am

I love threads like this...makes me smile and not feel so silly about my burned digits

I've had 3 second degree burns (at least) in the last two years (slow learner). I've been beading for 6 years and my DH informs me my injuries are the result of intermediate cavalierness. Okay, moment of truth...first one my gold leaf caught a breeze and started to blow away, I grabbed for it and put my hand in the flame. Second, switching hands and picking up a tool, dropped one of them...went to grab it and put hand in flame. Third, last summer got distracted demo-ing, hand drifted in the flame. See the pattern I hate the smell of burned skin, and am happy to report a 14 month reprive from injury.

Cheers,
kat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.