View Single Post
Old 2008-12-09, 5:43am
just another tool fool...

Default Sources for eye beads

I've gotten a couple of emails asking about sources for the eye beads. I've had a really hard time finding a new source, since my old source no longer sells them. I misremembered the size and they're offered variously as rondelles or disks, depending on the supplier. They are 6 mm, not 4 mm, as stated in my tutorial.

I have found three different places that you can get them:

Fire Mountain Gems

Fusion Beads

Rings & Things

I have not ordered any of the 6 mm rondelles lately, as I was working off of stock I had on hand, but I did get some 4 mm rondelles from Fusion Beads. They were slightly translucent, but would still work for tiny eyes. I think the 6 mm would be just fine. Fusion offers free shipping, which is good!

If anyone else has any questions, please let me know.

Also, if you need just a small amount of flux, flux remover, patina, or polishing compound, I have 1/2 oz bottles in stock that are $1.50 each, plus $1 first class shipping, (additional items $.25 postage each). They stretch pretty far...I filled a bottle of each up a month ago and am still working off of it. Just drop me a pm, if you'd like some!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click banner for my Etsy:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.