View Single Post
Old 2009-03-24, 10:22am

2nd and a half here, maybe... I'll answer second on the poll... Caught glass I was prepping for a two-tone twisty, in between my first and middle finger of my left hand. It blistered, white skin, I still have scars if I'm looking for them a couple years later, but no pain. I dropped the glass, shut off the torch, and had it soaking under cool water in the bathroom next to my studio immediately, then followed up with Second Skin for a while, then Neosporin.

(It happened to be the same spot I caught a soldering iron a few years prior... My catching reflex kicks in at the absolute worst times.)

And yeah, I was back to torching that night as soon as it was covered up. The twistie came out nicely the second try.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon