View Single Post
Old 2013-03-22, 5:47pm
Slogan Challenged...

It is true that other companies I looked at had wait times of at least several weeks for the oxycons, at a much higher price for the same type of unit. Not all the companies had these times, but the prices for those who didn't were even higher. This is what lead me to order from Jack. Since other companies have you wait in any case, it didn't seem to me to be that big of an issue.

It seems to me EVERY vendor has their issues and we are expected to be understanding. If I wait a LONG time, past what is promised, I may or may not note it on the forum. I think this is a good way to help move along issues with vendors that need to be resolved. I HOPE I made the right choice, and I'm very impatient for my unit already as I just got my torch! But at least I knew upfront, and most of us do when ordering from them, and they responded to my questions when I asked.

It seems to me that everyone wants to pile on for a known issue of wait times or charging at time of order, but still wants the goods at that price. I'm not sure that can happen, but I think a partial payment plan is okay too for those who don't want to tie up the money, if that works out for this vendor.

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy: