View Single Post
Old 2013-03-23, 5:09pm

This is unfortunate for the frustrated buyers who are expecting their orders within the timeframe as advertised. As a consumer, I would also expect a pretty firm delivery date, when the advertised build time comes to a head and direct accurate communication.

My worries about the collection of all monies upfront is that at some point "the gig is up." What happens if sales slow down and the company cannot afford to make their purchase to fill their orders in the advertised time. Not good, this seems to be the case. So when is the gig up? I would be worried about losing my money; where is the accountability.

I certainly wouldn't pay a builder upfront and in full to put an addition on my house or to build another home for me. In fear that the job would not get done and he could walk with my money. And I certainly wouldn't give a builder the benefit of the doubt if he claims that he is waiting to collect more similar orders and money to buy affordable/bulk materials to even begin and sustain the job.

I think in this case, buyers are taking a huge risk and should lower their expectations relative to other companies when ordering. And although it seems a quality product is being produced with good warrantied service, the business model as described in this thread is shady.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~