View Single Post
Old 2013-10-30, 9:11am

Default Vessels and Perfume Bottles

Hi all! Dropping in to let you guys know I have a new collection of tutorials in the works right now, called "Lampwork Vessels and Perfume Bottles".
The release date is 11/22/13. But, if you pre order your copy now for $18, you can save $10 off of regular price of $28.
All pre order buyers will be entered into a drawing for a replica of the four vessels/perfume bottles featured in this Ebook. There four winners names will be announced on 11/20/13.
The drawing is to sweeten the deal a little bit because I really need as many pre orders as possible to get this ebook written. Here's a link for more info http://www.lampworktreasures.com/vessels-tutorial.html

I have had to push the release of this order to Monday 11/24 and I will be announcing the winners at that time as well. My explanation and apology was posted below in this thread. I am so sorry to have to do this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ashtonjewels; 2013-11-21 at 7:56pm.