View Single Post
Old 2013-11-21, 7:51pm

Artiflex, I'm not so sure this one would work for boro.

I want to thank you guys for taking part in the presale. I just sent out a mass email to those who have purchased to explain that I have no choice but to move this release date to Monday. This is going to be kind of long, but I owe you all an explanation for the delay. I promise there will be no stories about horses running through barns or anything nuts like that but unexpected things started happening within days of announcing this presale.

Some of you might know I'm under contract to deliver Beads to Bead and Button for their 20th Anniversary. I delivered them a month ago and am still under contract for future deliveries under a specified lead time of two weeks per order.
I had no idea they'd sell out and B&B would need another order filled asap. Even with that, I felt it wouldn't be an interference in getting this done. As soon as I finished the order, I got hit with a nasty virus and was laid up for nearly a week. Since then, I've had technical problem after technical problem. Still I though I'd make my deadline until today when I went to plug my text into my Publisher template only to find the file on my flash drive was corrupt. In essence, I'd rather fall on my face and beg forgive in this delay then to deliver a bad quality product.

At this point, I just have to face it. I cannot make this deadline and I have no choice but to push to Monday. Please accept my apology as it really does come from a place of absolute humility.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.