View Single Post
Old 2014-01-14, 11:13am
Bead Maniac

Default Keeping us on our toes

Hahahahah

Ok gotta laugh I have been teaching lampwork for 12 years and the lines get so blurry , that I had an argument with one of my (friend) students over a bead made in the class, she did it so well. I was wearing it because I thought I made it ...Then when I pulled up the class photos there she was making it ....She gave me the bead ....
I find we all learn from each other and translate it in our own way , the only ones who copy exactly are production people who do not have an ounce of creativity in their bodies ....no names here come to mind except you know who in China ....
When I see my style catching on too much it makes me makes me grow , ugh....sometimes it is so easy to be complacent......

Beaders Rock !

My blog.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.