Thread: Hothead 101
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-02, 3:38pm
Covered in glitter

I use a HH occasionally and had problem with smutzy clear sometimes. I use Chemtane and have my own tank that I get refilled. I've decided part of my problem was the clear because I had the same issues with it on my Cricket and my Scorpion. I also turn my flame down a lot when I use clear on the HH and have more luck with that.

When I drain my hose I hang it upside down too with the valve open. I bunch up a few paper towels and put them in the bottom of a small baggie and wrap in around the torch head with a rubberband. I can just take it off and toss it without having to smell that horrid smell.

As for the microfiber cloths...if you are a Costco member they have them in the automotive department. I think I paid around 25 bucks for at least 25 of them. I use them for everything! You don't even have to get the glass wet to clean it well with them. Love them!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche