View Single Post
Old 2015-08-20, 4:50pm
I fart diamonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afro1621 View Post
To increase the amount of oxygen that feeds my torch. I have a GTT Cheetah, and the oxycon by itself is not enough, I get a good flame but not the one I would want. This torch is triple mix but it does not have inner or outer jets, all 13 jets work together as a whole.

Not positive at a 100% but those are the specs for that oxycon, I would have to find out where to buy a check valve to prevent flashback.
The check valve doesn't prevent flashback; it prevents backflow. Flashback arresters prevent flashback.

I am familiar with the Cheetah (had one). It isn't very efficient. I'm still not sure that running the oxycon with a tank will be of any benefit, unless you crank the tank pressure down. Seems to me that you're just using up electricity. You could add a 2nd concentrator, or a holding tank... (I used a holding tank & 2 oxycons with mine.)

Anyway, let us know if it works!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.