View Single Post
Old 2008-09-03, 9:00pm
Salt Box Beads

Oh My Gosh!! I actually have tears...I thought everyone was just going to put me on their ignore lists because of this frit business!!

Thank you all so much, I am feeling much better about myself and my choice to duplicate..

I only duplicate samples that are sent to me. So if you have a favorite not produced anymore that you are almost out of and want me to try to duplicate it for you..just holler.

If I have it in the works for someone else I will put your name on the list to notify you when it is ready. If not I will need a level tsp. of it and a small white spacer bead with the frit melted in nicely so I can actually see the colors and not waste any of the teaspoon....I need all of it to do a better quicker job. I have found that any less than that and it is rough going for me to try to decipher.

I do not charge for this because I get a sample and recipe from it. You get a duplication...sometimes they are close in color blend and sometimes the same and sometimes better!! Then I send you 2 ounces of it in exchange for your teaspoon.

I have over 40 to do on my list now and I am slowly getting the hang of it..

Thanks again to all of the positive comments here. I do not think you all know what that has meant to me. I almost just quit several times and was thinking about just avoiding LE. But I really like frits and making them up and I guess I do have a small teensy tiny stubborn streak.

And thanks especially to the lady that sent me so many first samples..( you know who you are) in case you are reading this I should have 2 more blends ready for you as soon as my Reichenbach frit order arrives.
Thank-you all
Lorraine

Last edited by Lorraine Chandler; 2008-09-03 at 9:11pm.