View Single Post
Old 2008-09-27, 7:04pm

I know that glasscraft sells a mixed case of clear boro that has a bunch of different sizes in it. That might be a good start for the clear. For the color I would suggest that you get an NS Sampler, and maybe a Momka one as well. I don't care for the GA Sampler because the rods are so short. However, if anybody makes a half rod sampler of GA colors then I would get one of those. As far as frit goes, you might want to post a request in the garage area and see if anybody is willing to put a sampler together of a tablespoon or so of a bunch of different colors for a decent price. My personal favorite frit colors are NS Blue Moon, NS AP, NS DAP, NS Turbo Cobalt, and NS Intense Blue Green. But, I also like GA Silver Strike 3, GA Silver Strike 5, GA Purple Luster, GA Triple Passion, and GA Indigo Luster.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ---- Albert Einstein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.