View Single Post
Old 2010-04-10, 11:18pm

Someone made some absolutely gorgeous lion face murrini earlier this year, I can't for the life of me remember who - but they were gorgeous and would make fabulous lion beads one you added a mane onto them!!!

Sorry I can't remember who made them now
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If I get a chance I might try to make a couple to send over - I usually make sculptural lions for Bravery Beads program here in Australia and would be happy to make a couple extras to add for you guys over there. here is a pic of one of the first (very dodgy) ones that I made.... anyone is welcome to use it for idea's if they are stuck.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.