View Single Post
Old 2013-04-29, 1:41pm
I fart diamonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by RottenSpine View Post
I'm definitely going to be running both inner and outer fire off of tanked oxy for a while, because I basically saved up in order to get everything I need to start working but not everything I'm going to eventually want to use. I'm not even going to be purchasing the kiln immediately (someone will be letting me use theirs), so oxycons are way down on my list of priorities. Eventually, though, I hope to be running maybe 2 M20's on the Bravo based on the info I've seen around the forums.

The truth is, this is currently a hobby for me, but if/when I reach a point where I'm making legitimate money off of it then I assume I'll eventually be upgrading to a higher tier torch anyway.
If you plan on switching to oxycons at some point in the future, go with the GTT Scorpion or the GTT Sidewinder. the Scorpion is the same size as the bravo but uses oxygen much more efficiently. The Sidewinder is about the size of a Phantom. (I LOVED my Phantom! I would have married it if it were legal!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.