View Single Post
Old 2013-12-18, 7:38pm
Pixel Dude

A "lite" or truncated version of Curves is available in Lightroom (11 is the version I own). It's under Enhance > Adjust Color > Adjust Color Curves. The Lightroom version is limited in it's power to make fine adjustments or use Curves to the same extent it's available in Photoshop. In Photoshop, Curves can be a more powerful adjustment than Levels, but it's also harder to learn and use consistently in everyday situations. I teach and use Levels in my professional photography business because it's more intuitive and easier to grasp compared to Curves. The concept of adjustments and how to use the Levels sliders in Photoshop/Elements is fairly easy to grasp and yields excellent results.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.