View Single Post
Old 2016-04-13, 10:27am
critter creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Behrendt View Post
I wish, but I don't have an MFA and I'm just getting started in teaching. Maybe someday looks awesome
Heather, if it's holding you back, I'd ignore that part about "established artist or have just completed your MFA"!!! I think they're a bit desperate at this point (hence the reason I was asked to help put out the word.) So apply!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.