View Single Post
Old 2013-02-12, 11:22am

My cosmic storm starts out looking pink, sparkly, and rough on the outside. It ends up exactly like Joy said. Ick.

Apricot Jam is definitely orange on the outside, not caramel colour. But that could all be different peoples' perceptions and how they describe them. It definitely stays the same colour, with streaks here and there of yellowish sometimes. But I always considered that orange.

I was inclined to say Honey Crunch, but that is a little less orangey and more honey-coloured on the outside. It melts into separate ivoryish and honey-ish layers, if you get it hot enough.

I don't suppose anyone wants to buy any Vetrofond Cosmic Storm, Candy Corn, Swamp Moss, Fish Pink, or Apricot Jam?

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Free Lampwork and Jewelry Tutorials, with easy searching, prominent linkage to your shop or site, and rotating featured tutorials: