View Single Post
Old 2013-02-12, 7:05pm

Default let's rule them in or out once and for all...

Just to try to clinch the deal on whether it's any of these Vetrofond glasses we've all been talking about...I apologize for the awkward colouring. No matter how many times I tell him colour being true to life is the most important thing, it doesn't seem to help.

This one's the ends of (left to right) cosmic storm, honey crunch, candy corn, and apricot jam. Cosmic storm is the most opaque of the bunch.

Here are the melted ends of them, in the same order. Both cosmic storm and honey crunch turn other colours, as you can see. The other two are more true to the rod colour. I've never seen any sparkle in apricot jam until now.

And finally, this is what happens when you ask your husband to take pictures of Apricot Jam...I guess now I'll have to use it. But the dark dots in the center of apricot jam are definitely the glass, not an air bubble!

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Free Lampwork and Jewelry Tutorials, with easy searching, prominent linkage to your shop or site, and rotating featured tutorials:

Last edited by silverlilly1; 2013-02-12 at 7:07pm.