View Single Post
Old 2012-10-09, 2:45pm

Default Unlimited Oxygen-Need Advice

Hello, I guess I am asking for advice from anyone who has done business with Unlimited Oxygen. My problem is that I made an order for three M-20's on July 23 (that is when my credit card company charged me, I think I made the order before that). Now almost three months later I have not received my units. I have spoken to Jack on many occasions, at first he did not ask my name nor what my order was, cool I get it, he is a busy man and sometimes we all get busy. After two months I started calling every Monday, telling him my name and order date and would be told the same thing "we are really busy and are backlogged with our orders, call back in a week". I figure, cool, he always is really nice and pleasant on the phone and is providing a great service to the lampworking community, he'll get to it when he gets to it. Now I am seeing on other forum posts here that he is sending out units to other customers, this Friday, who made their orders on August 8th and August 18th. I asked him about this and he told me that he defers to "whoever makes the most noise" that is a direct quote, I know because I was flabbergasted when I heard it. Apparently, two of my units are done, but for the last two weeks I have been told that he is waiting on a part for the third. It is the second time he has told me this. I have been blowing soft glass and hard glass for almost ten years on and off, I have never experienced anything like this from a vendor. So, my question is, is this normal? Am I being impatient? Has anyone had a similar experience? I also have to say that the people at Unlimited Oxygen have always been kind and courteous on the phone with me, I just feel like I'm never going to see my M-20's.