View Single Post
Old 2012-10-10, 5:23pm

Quote:
It's reassuring to hear that this is "normal", I am just anxious and can't wait to start working again.
Hey Matt, again I am sorry. This is not really the norm. 6 to 8 weeks is usually closer. I have had several people threaten me with refunds, if I was unable to produce their units in a certain time frame. I don't give refunds. So, I had to move orders around to keep the peace.

The whole reason I do sell these at such a low price, is that people are willing to wait an abnormal amount of time, for a great item at a great price. These units are 600.00 to 800.00 else where. You would probably even get them quicker. I offer these at half the price and twice the warranty and customer support. I don't know, maybe I am going about it all wrong. I could hire 5 more guys, pay them 15.00 an hour and jack my prices up with every one elses. I kinda like doing it my way. Everyone gets a great product, very affordable but, just have to wait. I am making headway on my orders and slowly am catching up. Please give me a chance and I will make it up to you. jack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.