View Single Post
Old 2012-10-16, 4:57am

Quote:
This is really kind of simple:

Jack is great.

Jack is slow.

Jack has the best prices and support.

All of these facts are well known.

I have bought three oxycons from him and plan to buy a fourth.

If you'd rather have fast for more money with less support its available elsewhere.

If like me (and many others) you'd prefer to save and have a great unit with great support just know that you'll be waiting for quite awhile before your order comes as Jack is running a shoestring operation to be able to keep the prices so low.

I'd say the choice is open to each of us either way...

Jack, a suggestion from a satisfied buyer:

why don't you just start quoting longer lead times and end the whole problem before it begins? Instead of being optimistic and saying 30 days be pessimistic and say 60 days and then if it gets shipped sooner its even better then you promised. And if the backlog is getting too big to keep to 60 days quote what it has grown to.

IMHO, the problem is not the wait, it's the lack of correct info that bugs folks.
You are right. I was thinking that when I read the Sundance statement. They sell the other company's units and give a time frame of 8 to 12 weeks. I have left it this way because we really do try and most times we suceed in meeting the time requirements. Believe it or not, there are many customers that do recieve them in a timely manner. I state to every person on phone orders, that the order can take a while. Most don't care. Most tell me it is ok. So, I will take your advice and change my approach on the timing. Thank you guys for understanding.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.