View Single Post
Old 2013-12-23, 5:16pm
Addicted to Frit!!!

I feel the same way. I've always felt that frit torched is much more of an accurate representation because some (a lot) of the frits change in the flame.

The reason I switched was because I was getting LOTS of feedback that people wanted to see the actual frit blends more/first since I'm selling frit and not beads. So because of that feedback I switched to this new layout.

I appreciate all the feedback and what I'll do is combine the two (frit & beads) to try and please everyone. I'll be switching them over in the next week or so, please be patient with me as I have out of town guests during the holiday.

If anyone else has any input, I'd love to hear it.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nina, I still have most of the bead pics listing what each sample beads were made on but a few didn't get posted yet. I will be adding them to the site as well.
Kat, thanks for letting me know about the bad link...all fixed now.

Thanks for feedback, I really appreciate it!!

Happy Holidays,
Robin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Premium Frit Blends
Check us out on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by rkoza; 2013-12-23 at 5:34pm.