View Single Post
Old 2013-02-01, 1:12pm

Default Which press first?

Which Press first?

I am looking to purchase my first press. I have a number of bead shapers that I love so far. But I am considering a press and wondered if one is "easier" to use for someone like me who is such a newbie? Is there a shape that would be good to start out with and has anyone had experience using the different makes of presses, and have a preference?

Any thoughts and opinions are extremely helpful and as always MUCH appreciated.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~