View Single Post
Old 2011-08-12, 9:42am
Debra Clutter

I got mine from Lowe's. I ordered them online and they were delivered to my local store. I cut mine 20" long to accommodate my boro glass also.
It is helpful when cutting them to setup a stop on the saw to cut them the same length. This saved a lot of time. The one thing I realised after putting my glass in them was I am a glass horder!
I am waiting for my husband to build me a cabinet out of metal, so I have it in an old cabinet right now.

I thought I would have extra slots, but sadly I don't have enough to put my 96 glass in also. So they are still in the old pipe holders.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#C-108
Art is the desire of a man to express himself, to record the reactions of his personality to the world he lives in. -Amy Lowell-