Thread: Tutorials
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-26, 6:09pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by riosanjuan View Post
Five years ago you could find lots of tutorials here and most of them were free. Now it is rare to find a free tutorial.
To just post this like it's a fact is just plain wrong. There is a whole room full of over 400 free tutorials. A couple of years ago there was one big room here where everything was listed. It got spit up into different sections to make it easier to find everything and to make it easier for people like you just to surf for free tutorials. I'm the person that moved all of the threads. I only deleted threads that had dead links and that was only after Googling and researching to make sure I couldn't find a new link. The free tutorial section has only grow since then. So for you to say "it's rare to find a free tutorial".....you must be joking.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.