Thread: Tutorials
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-27, 5:32am
~ a.k.a. Sharlee22 ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Cobb View Post
I have to agree a free tutorials is nice and from reading your post here I can see they are important to you. but you missed one, possibly the most important one. Well it is a book that includes a tutorial within it. It is my belief that you would benefit greatly from it. The book is "How to WIN Friends & Influence People.

I am including a link for you here http://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Friend.../dp/0671723650 They even have it for your kindle.

If you do not wish to pay for a copy I would suggest you go to your local library where you can borrow one to read. I feel once you have read the book you will be better able to see why so many here find you first post so offensiveness.

You will find this forum full of very helpful, caring member that if approached in the correct way, will help anyone. But for now the best advise I think I can give is, read the book!
AMEN!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.