Thread: Tutorials
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-27, 9:23am

I too have learned so much from this sight that there are not enough hours in the day to express how thiankful I am to everyone on here for their generous time and skills. I have gotten a lot off the free tutorials but have also bought several and there are so many more that I want to buy! For me - the number one reason that I like to buy tuts is that there is SO much more info in techniques used that can be applied to other beads and that makes these tuts invaluable! For everyone to put their time and effort into writting tuts is amazing to me and I will gladly pay. Besides - I like drooling at the pics that come with the tuts! I put the pages in sleeves so that when I start to drool I don't ruin the pages LOL! Gems In Blooms flower tut is a perfect example LOL!

So, I also, want to give my heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone here for your willingness to help and answer my questions and sell me your tutorials!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LynieG