View Single Post
Old 2013-02-18, 4:51pm
They see me rollin'...

Ooh, I didn't know about the rewards card! I should get some points for this!

Wow, we didn't get nearly that much snow. It was a couple of inches one day, and maybe another inch after that. It melted really fast.

I was talking with someone the other day and they said that Billings is the Banana Belt. haha

The closing is next Monday! We ordered the loafing sheds yesterday. I'm going to hold off for a week or so on ordering the large shed, since I have to make sure the ground is ready to put the shed on first. I'm going to meet with a fencing guy tomorrow and he might be able to level the ground for me too.

I wondered about getting power to the shed! Luckily it's not too far from the power pole, and I have plenty of power to the whole property...200 amps.

I was lucky and the official shed guy was there yesterday. He recommends putting in a power panel so there is plenty of power in the shed. He also said that they can do 14 feet wide with no problem, so now I'm thinking something like 14' x 20-22'. I priced 14' x 24' and it was just a little more than I was wanting to spend, though I would probably be happier with it in the long run!

Oh, I did ask him about shed vs. pole barn and he said that it would be more money, because if you build a pole barn of course it would be bigger than the shed because it's not cost effective to build a small pole barn instead of a shed. I just think it's going to cost too much, since we still need loafing sheds too.

I would love to get together some time! No idea what Summerfair is, but it sounds like fun.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Patti