View Single Post
Old 2013-02-18, 5:32pm
Temptress

Here's a better link to Summerfair - http://www.artmuseum.org/special-events/summerfair/
It's the largest show in this area, but that isn't saying much as it is nothing compared to a larger city, but it is a nice show. I don't know how hard it is to get into, but I did great there last year. There are several smaller show that are nice, too, as long as you have Montana expectations. I have a totally different concept on what I expect from shows in state and out of state.
My schedule has been crazy lately, but I should start to have some free time towards the end of next month. I will PM you when I am sure of something. There is a small show at the Billings Nursery (21st & Poly) on the west end on March 16th & 17th (plus a St. Paddys Day Parade downtown if you are into stuff like that). It small but nice and run by nice people. I'll be there for the weekend if you feel like coming by and saying "hi".
I like the name of your farm. May it always bring you happy memories of JJ.
Not trying to be too nosy, but how did you end up in Billings, of all places, anyway? Did you end up with a job here or just pick it out for some other reason?