View Single Post
Old 2017-03-28, 2:29pm
Burning through glass

Pale Pesto and Biscotti names got switched around about two years ago.....I know because I brought my cane to Mike at the Albq. gathering to have him take back to the shop and check it out. I talked to a great employee who sorted it out, and sure enough, "Pale Pesto" was renamed "biscotti"......so, unless it has been switched again, if you order "biscotti" you will actually be getting the green 'pale pesto'.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Changeable Jewelry, Murrini & MORE!

Custom Supplies:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

& Fine Art Beads & Jewelry:

&