View Single Post
Old 2017-08-02, 3:02pm
<---RamboPatootieSuperbun

Maybe very very tiny beads. But, no. Not really. And modifying it to work would have no benefit when you consider the cost. Lampworking uses bench mounted torches designed for softer bushier heat, the metal torches are handheld, with a very narrow flame meant for heating a tiny section of metal without turning the whole piece into a puddle. Metal and glass have completely different working qualities.

Just a suggestion: Look in the Facebook Lampwork Destash Groups and see if you can find a minor burner used- they are usually around $100-125 used. If there is a lampwork supply company or another lampworker near you, maybe you can arrange to see a lampworking setup in person.

I may have a minor burner available, I bought several used for a local makerspace and it might not pan out. Message me if you're interested, I should know within the month.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.