View Single Post
Old 2011-02-01, 3:26pm
I'm a lilac!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicki B. View Post
Wow - I hustled over here as soon as I got my email that you had answered in the other thread. First I went to The Beadwife and looked at sold sets to refresh my memory about names and was remebering "romance" - bounced over here and lo and behold, someone beat me to it. I use raku all the time and love it, but it never forms a matrix like this. Guess I have to get me some tobacco - wonder why it does that -or maybe it's the BE? I was looking at the squeezed romance sets like "sky", "spring", "ruby", "daffodil" and they all have the nifty matrix. Do you think it's just the frit mixture?

Thank you so much for your wonderful offer - still think a tut would sell like hotcakes - like the silver tuts. You probably have all the photos already unless you are like me and forgot what you used. Doesn't sound like it though.

Going to git me some tobacco right now!!!

It is definitely the frit; it has reacted the same so far on every opaque base I've put it on, including 90, 96, and 104. I love it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.