View Single Post
Old 2014-03-14, 10:19pm

Default Mike & Pat are going to Murano

I have not been to Effetre since 2010. Cancer kept me grounded, but it has been a year since my stem cell transplant, and I believe that the doctors will give me the "OK" to travel. One drawback from the transplant is that all of my inoculations I have received my life have vanished and I need to get all my shots and get a haircut, a photo and a new passport..

I traded in credit card miles and the two of us will be headed to Italy on the 20th of May. One week on Murano is all we need to scout out for new color and fresh pizza.

I wish I could take you all along for this trip, but we only have enough credit card miles for the two of us, but we will keep you informed as to any great new colors, or great old colors we come across.

If you need something special, just shoot me an email.

Thank You

Mike & Pat Frantz

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206