View Single Post
Old 2015-01-16, 6:38am

Default 5th ANNIVERSARY OF THE CGBEADROLLERS - NEW TOOL

It's the 5th Anniversary of the CGBeadroller!
and there's a new sampler to celebrate. To date, I've shipped to all 50 states and over 35 countries.
I'm grateful for the wonderful reception the lampwork community has had for these tools.

In July, I was honored to teach a class at the Gathering in Houston, and I made a special sampler for the class.
Each anniversary I introduce a new sampler, this year it's the Class Sampler from the Gathering.

Through January 29th:
1) The 5th Anniversary
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
will be $50 ($15 off the sampler price of $65)
2) The
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
will be on sale for $55 ($10 off the sampler price)

-Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna Felkner -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-