View Single Post
Old 2008-08-04, 9:31am
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
I've asked before and he doesn't want to answer... the company he always plugs is in Virginia... and guess where his IP traces him to? Yep... you guessed it.

What is he hiding? Why is he hiding? The world may never know...

I sure do wish all the nastiness would end. I certainly don't enjoy being attacked for being nice and giving somebody advice. I can think of much better ways to spend my days.
There will always be with us those whose marketing strategy relies heavily on denigrating their competition. That practice is as repugnant in business as it is in politics.

I also can think of better ways to spend my days but believe this petty practice should be neither condoned nor tolerated but confronted whenever its foul face appears. I add to that my suggestion that any poster that declines to identify themself should be viewed as irrelevant and inconsequential.

I suggest readers of this thread ask themself why someone would post a request that vendors not participate in a discussion about oxycons then begin trash talking a specific vendor.

DeBrady Glassworks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- - Glass Campus
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Victorian Art Glass
- Master Artisan