View Single Post
Old 2008-08-05, 4:50am

Default Staying on topic

This was the original question below. I am considering upgrading my oxygen supply. Reliability is important to me, as well as purity and pressure.
I do not care what a vendor has to say in this instance. When you are asked to stand down, the attacks and name calling starts up, accusations are made.
You gentlemen need to get Real.
I want the steak, not the sizzle Mr.Brady.
I will be at the gathering and would like to speak to real people who can give me some insight, . You can pm me.
This thread is in the process of being hijacked by the two vendors that sell oxygen generators. This is what they do.

I am more interested now more than ever to find out the answer to my question from users, non brand specific,non vendor specific of these machines and what works good.

LETS STAY ON TOPIC

I'm Go'in fishin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Ol' Boy View Post
oxygen concentrator vendors input NOT WELCOME HERE !!!

I will be attending the Gathering next month. I always enjoy this event. There is so much to be learned in just a few days. Great beads and beautiful people.
My question has to do with the reliability of oxygen concentrators. I see vendors or resellers putting warranties on there equipment for X amount of years.
I would like to hear from users of the machines of how long they actually run before they malfunctioned. I would like to know what type of machine failed during the warranty period.. Did the machine arrive DOA and had to be repaired before you had a chance to use it. Did it work a few days, weeks or months? Was oxygen purity an issue, what type of torches are being used.

VENDOR INPUT NOT WELCOME !!!
I am looking for customer feedback ( all types )

I'm Go'in fishin