View Single Post
Old 2009-06-04, 12:56pm

Here's the other thread and what HE Said right from the horse's mouth. I have never been so pissed off in my life.
Gee Jack did you think I wouldn't check the status of the package.
That's it...I'm done. You wanna play hardball..then so be it. I have a FKN final to study for and I'm not allowing this to get in the way.
YOU WILL be hearing from me. ALOT! And so will LE. I will not allow you to hurt or cheat another hard working person again!

2009-06-01, 12:07pm
oxydoc
Senior Member Join Date: Mar 03, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey reenie, I deleted my post because I regreted what I posted. I am sorry for saying what I did. You did not deserve that kind of response from me. You have been patient with me and I do appreciate it. I did not mean what I said about drugs. I don't know you well enough to say such things. I will accept the COD and do whatever is necessary to make it right. I have always worked with my distributors to find an even, fair solution. Times are tough for all of us and we need to be working together instead of pulling apart. I do try to please everyone, but I am one little skinny white boy trying to please too many. I have pretty much stopped using distributors and I sell mostly over the phone. Some of the repairs and replacements have suffered because of me trying to fill orders. I will be better equipped to deal with people and orders by skinning my distributors down to a loyal few. Which I have. Victorian art Glass, Eugene School of Glass, Sundance and Blue moon are my Distributors as of now. Including myself of course. I am working to be a better source for O2. I have a new 10 lpm machine coming out and I am also working on a new torch with a friend. So, again I apologize for the rude thing I said. I will make it right with you. Jack

Corrie....I think you really need to do what you do to others that owe people money and stop allowing them to post in Sales Rack until they take care of their customers.
I will be PM'ing you about this

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.