View Single Post
Old 2009-06-04, 4:53pm

Quote:
hayley,
it's the same thing. HE knew it was on it's way. He KNEW when it was to be delivered. He knew it was C.O.D. from the get go which means he'd have to pay. He even knew if from my posts.
So delay, refusal...makes no difference to me at this time. He's trying to buy more time which he has continually done since January.
All of us that have had problems have heard.....Will ship on Monday...will refund on Monday, will Refund next week, will do this and will do that from the start so hearing it once again.....arrgh....I just can't let this go and I need to just for today~
There is nothing going on here. I simply asked them to bring it on Monday because the request was for a cashier's check. I was at the shop alone and could not get away. I am buying the cashiers check and giving it to them on Monday. I had no idea when the package would arrive. I simply have to make ready. Anybody would do the same. Please understand, I dont carry a 535.00 cashier's check in my pocket. All will be ok. There are no problems!!!! jack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.