View Single Post
Old 2009-06-05, 9:28am
Smooches!

Quote:
This is an adult forum, with a handful of teenagers, and the language was filtered. I don't think the standard of how you'd speak in front of your children applies here. If someone is turned off to glass by someone else's bad language... well, that's just a tad bit delicate, don't you think?

I also strongly disagree that "private email would have been kinder to us all." Reading threads like this has helped guide me about who to buy from and who to avoid, both among vendors and private sellers. I'll choose my own brand of kindness, thanks, but perhaps you should consider whether you'd be happier reading a more heavily moderated forum. Some of us would like to protect the openness here.
What she said ^.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cocktail napkins available at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Now running my Cheetah on 2 Regalia's - pure heaven!