View Single Post
Old 2014-03-19, 1:39pm
Run Free Sweet Boy

while I cant think of a particular thread off the top of my head thats been most helpful, I will say I kept my eyes peeled on the garage sale are and got several torches inexpensively for my local guild. I have gotten lots of bits of glass and I got to try colors cheaply. When I forst came to LE I was new to beads, but not new to glass at all, The free tutorials helped me heaps and gobs to get started, and then all bets were off, I sucked up info, tutorials, and techniques like a sponge. Kevan's photography tutorial has been VERY helpful to me.

My tip of the day.....if you have neck or back problems, try elevating your torch on blocks, it can relieve some strain. I have and love a creation station for taking to classes etc, but my main work bench has a cut out in it. that is my elbow rest, and works the same as a creation station.

"It's not what you have, it's who you are."