View Single Post
Old 2008-12-27, 6:15pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam View Post
So, back to the definitions, if anyone still cares - What do you think about the list below?
Pam, I'm wondering if it might be a good idea to start a new thread somewhere else for the definitions - this is a really interesting subject which should definitely be discussed, but it's hard to keep track of the posts in here with all the other stuff going on. I think it deserves a thread of its own. Also, I'm thinking people who aren't necessarily reading this thread might have some valuable input and/or appreciate the discussion.

Just a thought.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Last edited by sarah_hornik; 2008-12-27 at 6:19pm.